- Drafting of anneces and quality control plans.
- Material use studies.
- Adaptation to regulations with acceptance and refusal criteria.
- Material reception control
- Material commissioning control
- Quality control plan monitoring
- Final tests
- Production control test according to applicable regulations
- Material pathologies
- Construction system pathologies
- Working groups with Public Administrations
- Working groups with material manufacturers.
Metal structures must be designed to withstand vertical and horizontal actions, the same as concrete structures.
As a control laboratory we carry out destructive and non-destructive tests on built elements.
CEMOSA performs the metal structure control at on-site reception, on visits to the production workshop, during the assembly period, as well as periodic checks.