Potosí International Airport, Bolivia
- Customer: Gobernación de la Provincia de Potosí Bolivia
- Location: Bolivia
- Start date: 2012
- End date: 2015
The design tasks carried out are:
- Topographical, geotechnical, hydrological, aeronautical, economic, sociological and market research for the project feasibility.
- Basic designs of the following elements:
- New runway 4,000 metres long and 45 metres wide with 7.5 m margins, executed in flexible pavement.
- New taxiway(s) (A in the first phase and B and C in the successive phases) for runway access.
- Turntables on both approaches
- Aeronautical surface lighting system and visual aids to navigation.
- Horizontal signalling
- Airfield drainage
- Pavement designs
- New aircraft parking apron with capacity for 9 aircraft (type C and D) in the maximum possible development phase.
- Adaptation of the existing terminal building
- Airport electrical design
- Design of new control tower
- Implementation of aeronautical easements and radioelectric aids