Moreover, CEMOSA has UNE 166002:2014 “R&D&i management: R&D&i management system requirements”, since 2009. AENOR certifies CEMOSA for performing Research, Development and Innovation in:
- Digitalisation and Data Analysis: Digital Twin, condition assessment and forecasting, aspects related to user behaviour and user experience.
- Transport Infrastructures and Mobility: Design, construction, operation, maintenance, decommissioning oriented towards an enhanced resilience of transport systems.
- Energy and Buildings: Control systems and energy efficiency, smart grids and smart cities, energy communities.
- Materials and Circularity: Materials technologies, environmental technologies and sustainability assessment.
In order to develop our R&D activities, CEMOSA is member of the main technological platforms of the sector and the several associations, actively participating in its workgroups:
• Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking
• Spanish Technological Platform for Railways.
• Spanish Technological Platform of Construction.
• European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP) & Energy Efficient Building Association (E2BA).
• Spanish Railways Foundation.
• Association for Companies of Quality Control and Independent Technical Control.