CEMOSA has an airport division with a long history of providing professional services at airports in Spain and Latin America.
Our experience covers THE ENTIRE AIRPORT LIFE CYCLE, from planning, through design, site management, Operational Readiness Activation and Transmission (ORAT), to support for operation management and strategic consulting.
Our main customers are airport operators or public entities, such as Ministries.
We develop solutions tailored to the needs of our customers, covering all the infrastructures and facilities present on airport premises (airfields, terminals, control towers, auxiliary buildings) and at any stage of the project life cycle. Please contact us for more information.
Commissioning / ORAT
- Sustainable airport planning
- Preparation of Master Plans
- Planning of terminals and airfields
- Feasibility studies
- Traffic forecasting
- Capacity analysis
- Study of airport easements (OLS, NavAids and PAN/OPS)
- Aircraft noise footprint
- Aviation safety
- Functional design of terminal areas
- Aerodrome certification
- Flight procedures and airspace design
- Analysis and monitoring of service quality levels
- CAPEX and OPEX planning
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Airfield (runway, taxiway and apron)
- Beaconing and Visual Aids
- Air Navigation Aids (ILS, VOR/DME, GNSS)
- Terminal areas (passengers, cargo, corporate aviation, etc.)
- Control towers
- Other airport facilities (hangars, electrical substations, RFFS, fuel installations, etc.)
- Access, Parking and Landscaping
- Assistance in bidding processes
- Revision of detailed design and development of modifications
- Site Management and Control and Monitoring
- Contract support
- Supplier and subcontractor assessment
- Geometric, qualitative and quantitative control
- Time and cost control
- Compliance with local and international regulations
- Management of affected services and airport operability
- Risk management
- Operational safety monitoring
- Environmental control
- Occupational health and safety
- ORAT process
- Putting into operation
- Geotechnical advice.
- Geological and Geotechnical studies and reports.
- Planning, supervision and execution of survey campaigns.
- Special tests “in situ”.
- Structural element and sounding instrumentation.
- Geophysical tests.
- Mining site prospections.
- Health and Safety Studies.
- Drafting and advice on security plans.
- Coordination of Health and Safety in the project phase and work execution.
- Emergency plans (Self-Protection Manual RD393/2007)
- Preventive information control and management.
- Business Activity Coordination (RD 171/04).
- Specific reports on occupational risk prevention and health and safety.
- Project drafting assistance.
- Work quality control.
- Diagnosis and pathology.
- Flora and fauna environmental study
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Hydrological Study