Metal structures must be designed to withstand vertical and horizontal actions, the same as concrete structures.
Currently the use of these structures is associated with buildings with singular characteristics due to their design (magnitudes of openings to cover, height), in sports buildings or industrial plants, although their use is spreading to other types of building such as homes, etc.
CEMOSA carries out the control of the metal structures at on-site reception, on visits to the production workshop, during the assembly period, as well as periodic checks.
In addition, CEMOSA has extensive experience in building structures, metal roofs, pipes, bridges, solar panels, aluminium welding, bolted constructions, construction of gas pipelines and oil pipelines.
As a control laboratory we carry out destructive and non-destructive tests on the built elements.
CEMOSA has a multidisciplinary team to control the execution of metal structures.
- Specialized engineers with extensive experience in major metal works.
- Personnel certified according to the UNE EN ISO 9712 standard in the non-destructive testing methods of Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particles, Visual Inspection and Ultrasound.
- Penetrating Liquids, Magnetic Particles, Visual Inspection and Ultrasound.
- Paint: Control of surface cleaning, determination of paint thickness and determination of adhesion.
- Tensile tests.
- Resilience tests.
- Bending tests.
- Hardness tests.
- Chemical tests.
- Procedure and welder approval.
- CE marking in metal structure workshops according to UNE EN ISO 1090 standard