The overall goal of the project is to develop and demonstrate a reliable and easily implementable toolkit for increasing the resilience in road and rail corridors, and multimodal terminals against extreme events such as floods, landslides, or earthquakes. To do that, a number of innovative technologies, methodologies, and short and long term resilient schemes will be developed in order to anticipate, adapt, or mitigate the potential effects of a disruptive event.
The role of CEMOSA
CEMOSA leads the work package in which resilience strategies are developed to increase resilience in the different stages of life (design, construction, conservation, maintenance, and operation) of transport infrastructures.
It also collaborates in other work packages and leads activities related to:
- The development and implementation of sustainable drainage systems,
- Shakemaps techniques for seismic zoning.
FORESEE in social media
- Twitter https://twitter.com/foreseeproject
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12180945/
- Yotube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI3ErptyKM326v1jbO3oTvg