The action undertaken includes the construction of the Terminal Building with four floors, consisting of a rectangular processing building of about 79.450 m² and a passenger and boarding gate area of 10.350 m² which total developed area is 250.000 m².
- The new terminal building has an L form with a land facade of about 290m in length.
- The main floors of the processing building are destined to Offices, VIP Room, shopping area, check-in lobby, baggage hall and the basement floor destined to a storage area and facilities.
- The new departure gate provides service to 11 aircraft in contact with 10 arrival areas (fingers, two of which are double).
- The check-in lobby has an approximate surface of 19.600 m2, with a total of 86 check-in desks.
- After the security control, there are approximately 18.500 m2 of public surface.
The role of CEMOSA
- Geometrical control
- Quantitative control
- Qualitative control: Structures, Architecture, Facilities
- Deadline control
- Economic control
- Project Management