Platform, taxiways and runways. Santander Airport, Spain.
Work is being done for the expansion of the airfield at the airport of Santander with the following actions:
- New taxiway toward head-end 29, this taxiway is perpendicularly connected with the runway coming up to a distance of 500m from it.
- New taxiway towards head-end 11, this taxiway has a parallel stretch to the runway of 600 m in length. In its final stretch the taxiway branches out and connects with the runway via two taxiways at a 45 degree angle each.
- Both taxiways will be 23 metres wide with a margin of 7,5 metres on each side.
- Extension of the platform for commercial aviation on a surface area of 28.065 m², and giving it a further 5 parking spots.
- Construction of a platform designated for general aviation with 12 parking spots plus and additional parking spot for helicopters, the total surface area of this platform is of 10.194 m².
The role of CEMOSA
All supervision/monitoring activities:
- Geometric control
- Quantitative control
- Qualitative control
- Economic control
- Time limits control