CEMOSA, in addition to the development of consultancy services for planning, project and implementation of transport infrastructures, also provides specific services in the design and control of urban transport systems. Among which stands out for its functional importance for large cities, the metro.
In order to achieve the objectives specified by the client, the design and control of these infrastructures includes performing the following work:
- Analysis of the need and functionality of the infrastructure.
- Design of the layout and platform of the infrastructure.
- Design of the stations and/or intermediate facilities of access to the transport system.
- Geotechnical analysis and design of underground structures.
- Design and calculation of all the structures of the infrastructure.
- Design and calculation of all the facilities of the infrastructure.
- Technical assistance in the execution of the works.
- Quality Control of the works.
Carrying out this work is in line with the rest of similar disciplines for which CEMOSA also provides services, such as linear works.