CEMOSA provides a wide range of airport services:
Airport Planning and Consultancy
- Master Plans.
- Technical Feasibility Studies.
- Air Traffic Studies.
- Dealings with Public Administrations.
- Advice on specific regulations and laws in Aeronautical and Airport legislation.
- OPEX Studies.
- Airport security studies.
- Operational Security Studies.
- Health and Safety Studies.
- Aeronautical Security Studies.
- Production of manuals for self-protection and emergency plans.
- Airport operating conditions studies.
- Aeronautical safeguarding studies.
- Environmental impact assessment studies.
- Areas and commercial services optimization studies.
Airport Infrastructures: Design and Works Supervision
- Functional designs of Terminal Buildings and Airfields.
- Infrastructure designs: Terminals, Airstrips, Taxiways, Platforms, Control Towers and Auxiliary Buildings.
- Project Management.
- Control and Supervision of Works.
- Works management
- Design of special facilities.
- Power Plants.
- Visual aids systems.
- Systems for the Treatment and Inspection of Hold Baggage.
- Air Conditioning Systems.
- Multiservice Network.
- Systems Integration.
- Airport Security systems.
We create solutions tailored to the needs of our customers covering all the infrastructures and facilities that exist in the airport (airfield, terminals, control towers, auxiliary buildings). We do this at any stage of the life cycle of the project. Contact us for more information.