CEMOSA has an airport division with a long history providing professional services at airports in Span and Latin America.
Our experience ranges the planning, design, program management and construction management services of airfields, passenger terminal buildings and ground infrastructures as well as project design of airport facilities.
CEMOSA provides a wide range of specialized engineering services ranging from consultancy, planning, feasibility studies and site selection to design, comprehensive project management commissioning and operational readiness of the airport infrastructures and facilities.
Our main clients are airport operators:
- AENA: Spanish Airports Operator
- Opain: Operator of El Dorado International Airport (Colombia)
- Tocumen: Operator of Tocumen International Aiport (Panama)
- Aerocali: Operator of Cali Airport (Colombia)
- Sociedad Grupo Aeroportuario del Caribe SAS: Operator of Barranquilla Airport (Colombia)
Other clients are the following public entities: National Infrastructure Agency of Colombia, Civil Aviation of Colombia, Civil Aviation of Panama, ICAO, Inter-American Development Bank (IBD) and Ministry of Public Works, Services and Housing of Bolivia.