This is the Technical Assistance for the construction of the Núñez de Balboa Photovoltaic Plant, which will be the largest in Spain and Europe.
CEMOSA carry out the supervision for civil, mechanical and electrical construction projects, as well as quality control and management of major supply contracts.
Núñez de Balboa will occupy an area close to 1,000 hectares and will produce around 832 GWh per year. It will have 288,000 foundations on which 1,430,000 photovoltaic panels will be installed. It will have 115 power inverters and more than 2,000 kilometers of medium and low voltage cables. The electricity produced will be sent to the 400 kV Bienvenida substation- giving clean energy to more than 250,000 people.
Role of CEMOSA
- Project review (design).
- Project Property Engineering.
- Contract management regarding the main supplies.
- Supervision of civil, mechanical and electrical construction.
- Quality Control.
- Follow-up of the execution deadlines of the different work units.
- Budget monitoring by preparing the valued relationships and their periodic certifications.