Technical Assistance for the implementation of the Demarcation of maritime-terrestrial Public Domain of the Municipal Districts of Malaga, Mijas and Fuengirola (Spain).
Provision of consultancy services to obtain the relevant documentation and data to serve as basis for the processing of demarcation files. These justify the range of maritime-terrestrial public domain areas in the zones subject to contract, in a total stretch of 32 km.
The role of CEMOSA
- Study and sorting of the existing documentation – stage planning for the administrative processing of the demarcation files.
- Inspection proposal of demarcation files.
- Public consultation phase and provisional demarcation.
- Preparation of the demarcation felling, calculation and setting out the survey shots, drawings, cross sections and demarcation acts.
- Report preparation and final data gathering.
- Drafting of the demarcation projects.
- Public Hearing´s procedures.