The supervision and preparation of the Master Plan, Construction Designs and subsequent implementation of the New International Airport of Alcantarí, which will serve the city of Sucre, Bolivia.
- Parking Platform of 28,000 m2, made of hydraulic concrete with a capacity of four parking spots.
- Passenger Terminal Building of 5,000 m2 distributed in two floors.
- Loading Terminal Building located to the south of the Passenger Building Terminal, with a surface area of 1,000 m2 and concrete structure.
- Control Tower with more than 20 m of height, with a structure of four levels and control room; attached to the building of the Technical segment, with a combined area of 800 m2
- SSEI building, with a surface area of 500 m2 and with the capacity to meet the future needs of the airport.
- Additional buildings: electric power plant, building of meteorology, issuers center, access control, fuel supply center, frontage roads and a security-fenced perimeter; as well as its own access, with the construction of a road that will access the airport from the road of Sucre-Yamparáez and new areas of parking with a max capacity for 130 vehicles.
The complex terrain lie of the implementation zone for the new airport makes it necessary to undertake a great movement of land, with a volume of 1,900,000 m3 of excavation and clearing works and approximately 1,600,000 m3 of landfills and embankments.
The role of CEMOSA
- Master Plan revision by specialized Aeronautical Engineers.
- Specific flight Fields Monitoring by coordinator
- Technical office