1. Web portal ownership.
CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS DE MATERIALES Y CONTROL DE OBRA, S.A (hereinafter, the Entity or CEMOSA), is the holder of this web portal (from now on, the Portal). Its registered office is located in Benaque Street 9.29004 Malaga and its CIF number is A-29021334. The contact via e-mail with the Entity can be done by the following e-mail email@example.com.
CEMOSA is entered in the Malaga Commercial Register in Volume 1.308, Book 221 page 1 number MA-8.576 1st registration.
The domain name(s) through which you have accessed to the Portal is (are) ownership of the Entity.
That (those) domain name(s) may not be used in connection with other contents, products and services that are not ownership of the Entity, and in any way can cause confusion between the end- users or the disrepute of the Entity.
2. Users of the Website.
Furthermore, the Registered User will have to facilitate a user name and a password that will be personal and not transferable and which will have to maintain in absolute discretion and confidentiality. In this regard, CEMOSA declines any responsibilityderived froma negligent use of the user name and the password by third parties and which do not correspond to the Registered User.
3. Appropriate use of the Website and the contents
CEMOSA guarantees that all contents and services that are offered in the Website respect the principle of the dignity of the individual, the principle of non-discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, incapacity or any another personal and social circumstance, as well as, the principle of the protection of youth and children. Any User’s use of the contents and services will have to respect the principles defined here.
Furthermore, the User commits to an appropriate use of the contents and services in the Website, refraining from using them in any way that could harm, disable, overload and deteriorate the Website or prevent its normal use or the enjoyment of other Users. In detail, the User commits to not to hinder the proper functioning and, specially, not to overload the bandwidthsor any other element that could contain a virus, Trojans, logic bombs and, in general, any other susceptible element that could harm, intercept or interfere with all or part of the functioning of the Website.
All data provided via email or electronic forms shall be processed according to applicable provisions concerning data protection and, in any event, shall be treated as confidential information for staff of CEMOSA to manage such information.
5. Intellectual and Industrial property.
CEMOSA is the owner of all rights of Intellectual and Industrial property and of other similar rights on the Websites as well as the contents placed on it (meaning those without limitation, images, graphics, sounds, audios, software or texts; logos or brands, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs needed to operate, access or use them, etc.).
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial copyright pertaining to CEMOSA. The User can view the elements of the different websites and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of his computer or any another physical device and is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The User must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of CEMOSA.
The User shall refrain from any action that violates any of the intellectual and industrial property rights of CEMOSA, and may not also alter or manipulate any “copyright” and other identifying data of the relevant intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any other instruments to protect the contents, if it might be the case.
Any reproduction, distribution, marketing or processing of contents that is not expressly authorized in writing by their owners constitutes an infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights protected by the applicable laws and regulations.
6. Disclaimer of warranties and liability due to the functioning of this website and its services.
CEMOSA shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage or harm of any type that might, in an expository manner derive from: any error or omission of contents, impossibility to use the portal, correct visualization, or transmission of viruses, or malware in the content, in spite of having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
CEMOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notification, the Site and the contents placed on its websites, being possible change, remove or add both the content and the services provided through the site and the way in which they are presented or located on the web sites.
Also to warn that all the web contents have information purposes only on behalf of quality, situation, hosting, services and rates of CEMOSA.
7. Linking policy.
The contents and services of this Website could include “links” or text and graphics links to other web pages or contents of third parties. These “links” are just placed on the Site to provide the User the ability to access to resources that can expand information. Being completely external to CEMOSA, disclaims any liability of the access to those web pages, their contents or eventual consequences of access to such links by the Use.
At the same time, and subject to compliance with the obligations of this Legal Notice, CEMOSA may authorize any concerned person to include “links” from their websites to the Website. Specifically, this “link” must ensure that the Website will be seen on screen in its entirety and not through frames or “frames”. CEMOSA reserves the right to require to any such third parties to withdraw immediately links to its Website as a result of the breach of this Legal Notice.
When necessary for the User to register or provide personal information (among other cases, to access private area services, request information, purchase plans, make consultations, complaints or contracting requests), the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance and in compliance with the principles contained in Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Data Protection Act (LOPD) and other regulations.
In any case, the personal data provided may provide to the Entity and shall be included within a personal data file for the following purposes:
- Manage the relationship with Users and the provision of Services offered through the Web (or on which the user has made any inquiry/request) and, in general, management, development and implementation of the relationship established between Entity and those who provide their personal data through the Web Site.
- Manage the possible job applications and the possible selection.
- Solve doubts and queries.
- Send newsletter or when the user has given permission or registered in some specific service. In this case, when the data is collected the User may refuse to do it. Moreover, in each sending it will be available unsubscribe.Where personal data is collected through the form, the user will need to provide at least those marked with an asterisk, because if this information is not supplied deemed necessary, the Entity could not manage the service requested. In case, that third parties’ data had been facilitated, the person that had facilitated the data guarantees to have informed the third parties about the terms collected in this paragraph. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the User does not wish to receive commercial electronic communications in the future or unsubscribe newsletter system which has been able to conclude, may express this desire by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The User may exercise the rights to access, rectification, erasure and objection, by letter addressed with reference “Data Protection” and photocopy of your Identity Card to CEMOSA, Legal Department, Benaque Street 9. 29004 Malaga.
- Furthermore, providing the data and/or fulfilling the form/s, the the User authorizes the Entity to use the e-mail or telephone as a communication media and the User authorized that the information provided is true, accurate current, complete and expressly the User consents to the use, processing and communication of the same for the mentioned purposes.
The ENTITY has profiles on some of the major social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), so that is responsible for the file in all such cases the data of his followers, fans, subscribers, commentators. The Entity treatment only can be performed is the social network that allows corporate profiles. The entity may inform his followers by any route that allows the social network on their activities, services, etc. In no event shall the Entity will extract personal data from social networks.
- What are cookies
Cookies, are files created by a website, that contain small amounts of information and which are sent between an issuer and a receiver and which are downloaded into the user’s devices (computer/Smartphone/Tablet) when he accesses to certain websites which serve to store and recover information about the navigation made from this device, allowing the quality and safety’s improvement and optimization of the website.
- Types of cookies used in this website
- Session Cookies. This website does not session cookies, are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment form a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third Party Cookies. There are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not manages by the publisher, but by another entity data is obtained through cookies.
- Managing cookies and withdrawing consent.
You are informed that you entitled to withhold consent for the use and installation of cookies from this website by changing your browser settings. You con continue using this website, although your experience can be limited in the website.
10. Duration and modification
CEMOSA reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice and/or the particular conditions which may have been established for the use and or contracting of the products and services provided through the WebSite, when it considers it appropriate and in order to adapt and comply with any changes in legislation and in technology which have become effective since the last publication of the Portal.
The temporary duration of these conditions of use coincide with the duration of publication, until they are totally or partially modified. At this point, the modified conditions of use will become binding.
CEMOSA can finalise, cancel or interrupt access to the published content without prior notification. In this case, the User will not be able to ask for any sort of compensation. Following this cancellation, the previously outlined prohibitions of the use of contents will remain valid.
For any communication between the CEMOSA and the User, the User will have to contact with the CEMOSA through the postal and/or email address provided. Communications from the Entity to the User will have to comply with the contact information provided by the User. The User therefore expressly accepts the use of the email address provided as a valid mean for the exchange of information between the Entity and/or the User.
12. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
This Legal Document shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. In the case of any dispute or discrepancy concerning the interpretation of this Legal Document, CEMOSA and the User, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Malaga, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which could apply.