AENA awards to CENTRO DE ESTUDIO DE MATERIALES Y CONTROL DE OBRA S.A. (CEMOSA) in join venture, the contract for the Project Management services of the extensions of the main airports of the South of Spain, among which are the enlargements of the airports of Seville and Malaga Costa del Sol.
Together with the management of the extensions of these airports, the services includes the management of the different modernization airports of Almeria, Badajoz, Córdoba, Granada, Jerez and Melilla airports, as well as the Heliport of Ceuta and Algeciras.
The time frame in which the contract will be developed includes 48 months between the years 2018 and 2022.
The scope of the work to be developed by the consultant includes the following five phases:
- Planning of the works in each one of the airports defining technically and economically the activities.
- Management of the designs to be made for each of the airports.
- Monitoring and control of the tendering of the works corresponding to each of the projects.
- Construction supervision of the airport works.
- Commissioning and start-up of new infrastructures.